[LoCo-US-AL] Hello again!

Michael Ramm michael at 1manit.net
Tue Mar 25 13:26:55 GMT 2008

Awesome to see you back! I hope that we can get the LoCo back in shape and
moving towards our goal of getting Approved status.

Also, is anyone going to BarCampBirmingham on April 12th. Henry pinged me
about getting an Ubuntu presentation together for it, and I came up with 2
other presentation that I would like to do. Due to my son's teeball
schedule, I will not be able to be there at the start. I will get there
between 10:45-11:00am.

Due to the lack of participation in recent weeks, I nixed the Ubuntu
presentation. If someone wants to pick it back up and have something setup
for BarCamp, that would be awesome. I will help in anyway that I can. You
can see the info about BarCampBirmingham at the site at
http://barcamp.org/BarCampBirmingham2. I will be in the IRC Channel on
Thursday night if anyone wants to talk about BarCamp participation.

Also, I will be doing an interview with the Fresh Ubuntu podcast this
Thursday. I will be talking specifically about using Getting Things Done
productivity system, but I will be giving a shoutout to the Alabama LoCo.
Check it out when it gets released.

Michael

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 8:18 AM, Ken Webb <urbanfabric at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks.
>

> On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 8:34 PM, Jason Sandlin <crane.aswp at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > This should help out!
> > http://www.bham-lug.org/meetings.html
> > Let me know if you need any more info.
> >

> > On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 7:34 PM, Ken Webb <urbanfabric at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Where's Dave's? What time is the meeting?
> > >
> > > thx
> > > ken

> > > --
> > > Ken Webb