[LoCo-US-AL] Invite For Presenter.

Jason Sandlin crane.aswp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 05:01:09 BST 2008

A few weeks ago we kicked around the idea of having Free and Open Source
seminars for the general public. The target audience would be the average
computer user. The goal would be teaching them about Free and Open Source
software. Not just Linux but other applications they could use in windows.
(Firefox, Thunderbird, Pidgin,...) if we introduce them to free software and
sow them how good, useful, and helpful lt is then I feel we are on step
closer to getting them to try Linux. The following is an invite for
presenters to who wish to give a presentation.
 So I am asking both groups to give there opinions on the idea, proof read
the invitation and let me know what you think needs to be added or removed.
If you wish to help with the project please let us know. This project could
help in boosting the FSF' s Software freedom day event in September.

Thank you,
Jason

--
Ubuntu AlabamaTeam LoCo