[LoCo-US-AL] Planning for Install fest

Jason Sandlin crane.aswp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 14:51:39 BST 2008

No problems, Tball pretty much controls my schedule right now as well. I
really want to do some major preplanning on 8:10 and have a big production.
As well as Software Freedom Day. I am trying to get a fire started inthe
LoCo again, but it is slow going. I have faith though!

Jason

Email @ info at alabamaubuntu.org
http://www.alabamalinux.com