[LoCo-US-AL] Planning for Install fest

Michael Ramm michael at 1manit.net
Wed Apr 16 14:31:41 BST 2008

I believe that I do still have the business card template that I used to the
TechMixer. I will look today and send it to you.

Teeball will really be the determining factor for my participation. Maybe
for the 8.10 release we can run a mini-installfest in Tuscaloosa where I can
be more involved.

Michael

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 1:15 PM, Jason Sandlin <crane.aswp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone, I am still here and looking to find a location soon for
> the Installfest. I plan on making 30 -50 CD's for the event. WE may need
> some more but I figure we could burn some there if needed. I do not have a
> laptop so I may be taking the desktop.  We could use some flyers and
> business cards as well. I would like to see if someone would like to design
> a flyer for the event. I could help print some out if needed. Michael, do
> you still have the business cards everyone liked? I have some business card
> sheets also so I could print them as well.
>  Work is real busy right now but I will try to find some samples of flyers
> later on.
>
> Thanks for any help an input.
>
> Jason
>
> --