[LoCo-US-AL] Planning for Install fest

Jason Sandlin crane.aswp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 19:15:45 BST 2008

Hello everyone, I am still here and looking to find a location soon for the
Installfest. I plan on making 30 -50 CD's for the event. WE may need some
more but I figure we could burn some there if needed. I do not have a laptop
so I may be taking the desktop.  We could use some flyers and business cards
as well. I would like to see if someone would like to design a flyer for the
event. I could help print some out if needed. Michael, do you still have the
business cards everyone liked? I have some business card sheets also so I
could print them as well.
 Work is real busy right now but I will try to find some samples of flyers
later on.

Thanks for any help an input.

Jason

--