[LoCo-US-AL] [LoCo] Installfest!

Will reed026 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 21:28:57 BST 2007

Is someone going to download it when it's released and make mass copies?
I had to return to XP for work related reasons (Photoshop, couldn't get
it to run under wine, and yes legal copy) but I didn't feel like
downloading it again and my purchased copy through Ubuntu hasn't come in
the mail yet. (it's been like 3 weeks :( )

If someone would be willing to download it and make DVD's I'd be willing
to make a donation to cover the expenses.

-Will