[LoCo-US-AL] Social Networking

michael at 1manit.net michael at 1manit.net
Wed Oct 31 19:16:04 GMT 2007

Well, let me count the sites!

I am on Facebook, twitter [michaelramm], Jaiku [michaelramm], pownce [you
know it, never check it], ubuntero [michaelramm]...maybe that is it.

For ubuntero [http://ubuntero.org], I also created a Alabama LoCo
community, so if you sign up for that, join the LoCo group to.

On Jaiku [http://www.jaiku.com], I am also on the #ubuntu and #wow channels.

Feel free to add me to any and all of the services mentioned.

Michael