[LoCo-US-AL] [Alabama-LoCo] LoCo Meeting

Michael Ramm michael at 1manit.net
Fri Nov 16 15:07:45 GMT 2007

Seems like Charter was down for most of the state last night (or so I was
told by someone in LoCo or BALU room).

There was not much of a meeting. Lane was there, Ricky came in and we
talked about the blog and what we would like to see posted there. I came
up with:

1. Spread the news throughout the state
2. People using ubuntu in their day-to-day lives
3. People switching from Win/Mac to ubuntu

Ricky added that he could add some technical articles as well, and I
thought that was a good idea since there are technical people who use
ubuntu also.

Then Lane and I talked a little about the Ubuntu Ware that we are looking
at. I am going to try to sit down with my buddy this weekend and look for
some Polos (long and short sleeve) and a denim long sleeve (like the one
that I had on at the TechMixer) and get pricing from him.

That was about it...I watched Heroes Disc 5 and went to bed.

Michael

--
Ubuntu AlabamaTeam LoCo
     Forums @ http://alabama.ubuntuforums.org/