[LoCo-US-AL] IRC MEETING tonight 9:00pm CST in #ubuntu-alabam

Michael Ramm michael at 1manit.net
Thu Nov 8 14:59:05 GMT 2007

Just a reminder to everyone (all 23 of you) that we are having our weekly
IRC meeting tonight at 9:00pm [NOTE this is the new permanent time for
this meeting].

We had a GREAT meeting last week. You can read the logs on the wiki site
[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AlabamaTeam/Meetings] to catch up.

On tap for tonight:

      1 Alabama LoCo Blog - [WWW] alabamaubuntu.org has been setup
          o Designed by Scott Wilson - AWESOME job!

      2 New Alabama Team logo
          o Designed by Jason Sandlin [based on the design of Joey Bacon]

      3 LoCo Team Structure
          o WikiTeam
          o BlogTeam
          o Marketing/Promotion Team

      4 Tech Mixer report

      5 Tech Mixer February 2008 preparations
          o Banner - Jason
          o Shirts - Michael
          o Materials
                + Computers
                + Live CDs - ubuntu, kubuntu, edubuntu
                + Open Source CD - there are many out there, we should
                  choose one and distribute

I hope to see everyone there!
Michael

--