[LoCo-US-AL] Focus

Scott Wilson wilsons.way at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 14:36:16 GMT 2007

I don't know anything about Facebook, Myspace, Twitter or many of the
others. I've heard about them of course but that's as far as it goes. Maybe
it's because I might be the oldest in this group, dunno.

As we try to envision the process of getting Ubuntu more exposure, the
thoughts might want to turn towards just what avenue to take to get it
there. Yes, a link/logo on someone's Facebook page will do for starters but
what next?

   - Who uses operating systems? We all do.
   - How do we break it down for use? Work & Personal.
   - Time spent using it? 50/50 (50% work & 50% personal use)
   - How would we get past the M/$ shadow? By bringing the Ubuntu OS out
   into the light.