[LoCo-US-AL] [LoCo] Two projects in planning

Jason Sandlin crane.aswp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 20:33:40 BST 2007

 Hello, everyone.
I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware of the two big projects in
planning.

1st. The Alabama Lug Fest will be held in less than a month and we are a
little behind on planning. Please let us know if you would be interested in
helping, attending or giving a presentation. We would like to know who all
is interested

2nd. We (the Alabama Team) are working with surrounding teams (Georgia and
Florida) in planning a Southeastern Linux show. This show is still at lease
a year off but we want to go ahead and get the ball rolling. So again if you
would be interested in helping in any way or attending let us know. We will
be having the first "planning" meeting in a few day.

 Hope everyone is having a great day!
Peace.

--
Jason Sandlin