Ubuntu-us-ak Ubuntu LoCo

Jim MacDonald jim at macdonald.org
Wed Nov 19 05:09:28 GMT 2008

I had told a couple of people at the last meeting that I would post
something on the mailing list about getting approved as an Ubuntu LoCo
(Local Community) and what the advantages are. I don't want to bore
everyone who's not using Ubuntu unless I get a consensus. What say you?

For those of you on the Ubuntu list, but not on the Aklug list. I cc'd
our list because I thought you might be interested in both
organizations.

Jim MacDonald
jim at macdonald.org