Ubuntu-us-ak Just signed up for the mailing list.

Dennis W. Fowler dwf at starband.net
Sun Oct 7 23:48:47 BST 2007

I'm a 28yr old aircraft mechanic living in the bush (Port Alsworth) since
'97.

Ive been using Ubuntu for about a year, I'm thinking about reformatting my
windows partition since i haven't used it since then.

I was asked to introduce myself, not sure what all is wanted, if you have
any questions feel free to ask.

Ive talked to a couple of the guys on irc and was encouraged to sign up
for the mailing list.  I just realized that I'm not really sure what the
purpose of this group is.  Is the goal to promote Ubuntu?  Is it just a
group of people with computers and geography in common?  Just curious
since I'm new here.

dennis