[Bug 538907] [NEW] Sync magit 0.7-1.1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
538907 at bugs.launchpad.net
Mon Mar 15 02:51:22 GMT 2010
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Luke Faraone (lfaraone):
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync magit 0.7-1.1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Changelog entries since current lucid version 0.7-1:
magit (0.7-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Stefano Zacchiroli ]
* Non-maintainer upload.
* (Including pending maintainer changes, in wait of sponsoring.)
* Bump Standard-Version to 3.8.4 (no changes needed)
* Add Build-Dep on autoconf and automake, to support "autoreconf -fi"
* debian/rules: install NEWS as upstream changelog
* debian/docs: install README and AUTHORS as documentation
[ Marius Vollmer ]
* Added Homepage, Vcs-Git, and Vcs-Browser fields.
* Added git-core and emacs to Depends (closes: 529040).
* Use /usr/bin/emacsclient always (closes: 530266).
* Don't include /usr/share/info/dir.gz (closes: 549590).
* Switched to source format 3.0 (quilt).
* Don't ship any generated files; instead,
call autoreconf from debian/rules.
-- Stefano Zacchiroli <zack at debian.org> Wed, 10 Mar 2010 09:49:14
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: magit (Ubuntu)
Sync magit 0.7-1.1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors