[Bug 530602] [NEW] Sync ifmail 2.14tx8.10-20 (universe) from Debian testing (main)
l3on at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 2 11:10:38 GMT 2010
Public bug reported:
Please sync ifmail 2.14tx8.10-20 (universe) from Debian testing (main)
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
Changelog entries since current lucid version 2.14tx8.10-19.4ubuntu1:
* Patch 01_ubuntu-toolchain.diff is no longer necessary.
* Debian also added the quilt support.
ifmail (2.14tx8.10-20) unstable; urgency=low
* Package converted to quilt.
* Fixed an occurrence of open(2) with no explicit mode. (Closes: #507044)
* Stop the Makefiles from stripping the binaries. (Closes: #437198)
* Removed some dead code from postinst. (Closes: #553289)
* Fixed bashisms in some example scripts. (Closes: #530102)
* Merged NMUs. (Closes: #408244, #413397, #435994, #493337)
-- Marco d'Itri <md at linux.it> Sun, 06 Dec 2009 21:22:31 +0100
** Affects: ifmail (Ubuntu)
** Changed in: ifmail (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Confirmed
Sync ifmail 2.14tx8.10-20 (universe) from Debian testing (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors