[Bug 600731] [NEW] Sync gitolite 1.5.3-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
600731 at bugs.launchpad.net
Thu Jul 1 19:46:13 BST 2010
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Gerfried Fuchs (rhonda):
Please sync gitolite 1.5.3-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main). It
contains fixes to the debconf handling which were a fair bit annoying.
Changelog entries since current maverick version 1.4.2-1:
gitolite (1.5.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Gerfried Fuchs ]
* New Upstream release.
* Added debconf translations:
- French by Thomas Blein (closes: #580022)
- Swedish by Martin Bagge (closes: #580144)
- Portuguese by Américo Monteiro (closes: #580442)
* Added Vcs-* control fields.
* Don't chown /etc/gitolite/* anymore, it's not needed.
* Test for $GITDIR/.gitolite.rc instead of only $GITDIR for creation check
* Enhance debian/templates text.
[ Teemu Matilainen ]
* debian/control: Prefer new git package in Depends
* debian/rule: Generate and install the VERSION file (closes: #582201)
* debian/gl-setup: Use exec in gl-setup
* debian/config, debian/templates: Default to empty key
* debian/watch: Mangle Github urls to also download the tarball
-- Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda at debian.at> Thu, 24 Jun 2010 21:14:04 +0200
** Affects: gitolite (Ubuntu)
Sync gitolite 1.5.3-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors