[Bug 521121] Re: [needs-packaging] txAWS
mathiaz at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 12 23:18:54 GMT 2010
Here a some comments:
* The source package should be name txaws since this is the upstream
name. The binary package should be name python-txaws as required by the
Debian python policy.
* There should be only one entry in the debian/changelog file.
* Missing man pages for all commands in /usr/bin/.
* aws-status is a gui application. It should be package a separate
binary package with proper dependencies on relevant python modules
(example python gtk).
* Don't put the VCS-* header in the control file since these are used to
point to the *packaging* branch not the upstream branch.
* Bump the standard version to 3.8.4.
* Only build depend on python instead of python-dev since the software
is pure python.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors