[Bug 517112] Re: Please merge menu 2.1.43(universe) from debian squeeze(main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
517112 at bugs.launchpad.net
Thu Feb 4 17:40:09 GMT 2010
This bug was fixed in the package menu - 2.1.43ubuntu1
menu (2.1.43ubuntu1) lucid; urgency=low
* Merge from debian testing (LP: #517112), Remaining changes:
- debian/conffiles, debian/su-to-rootrc, debian/rules, doc/su-to-root.1:
Set default of SU_TO_ROOT_SU to "sudo" in conffile.
(Ubuntu specific change)
menu (2.1.43) unstable; urgency=low
* The "Javier Jugendtraum" release.
* menu repository on alioth.debian.org converted to subversion
+ Fix typo. Closes: #552153. Thanks Filipus Klutiero.
+ Mention that the new menu structure was drafted by Linas Zvirblis.
* install-menu/functions.cc, install-menu/install-menu.cc:
+ Add support for translation of menu entries in gettext domain
'menu-entries'. Translations will be provided by the menu-l10n package.
* update automake-related scripts.
-- Bhavani Shankar <right2bhavi at gmail.com> Thu, 04 Feb 2010 20:13:59 +0530
** Changed in: menu (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
Please merge menu 2.1.43(universe) from debian squeeze(main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors