[Bug 431189] [NEW] Sync trac 0.11.5-2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
431189 at bugs.launchpad.net
Thu Sep 17 07:18:09 BST 2009
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Thomas Bechtold (thomasbechtold):
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync trac 0.11.5-2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Changelog entries since current karmic version 0.11.1-2.1:
trac (0.11.5-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Set exec bit for *_frontends (Closes: #510441), thanks to Torsten
Landschoff for the patch.
* Move python-psycopg2 and python-mysql from Suggests to Depends as
alternative to python-psqlite2 (Closes: #513117).
* Use debhelper 7 (Closes: #497862).
* Don't compress *-hook files and don't install MS-Windows *.cmd
files (Closes: #526142), thanks to Jan Dittberner for the patch.
* Add README.source to point to dpatch.
-- W. Martin Borgert <debacle at debian.org> Tue, 15 Sep 2009 21:43:38
trac (0.11.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (Closes: #521513).
* Fixed pysqlite dependency (Closes: #518560), thanks to Alban
Browaeys for the patch.
* Fixed missing contrib files (Closes: #495019), thanks to Alexander
Gerasiov for the patch.
* Maintenance goes to python apps team. The pre-history is here:
* Removed patches/10_remove_trac_suffix_from_title - it seems that
the string "Trac" only is used now when no project name is set.
* Removed patches/17_SA32652.dpatch - this fix was already a back
port of an upstream change.
-- W. Martin Borgert <debacle at debian.org> Tue, 15 Sep 2009 00:11:31
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: trac (Ubuntu)
Sync trac 0.11.5-2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors