[Bug 366607] Re: Doesn't work, if path to .img file contains spaces.
Launchpad Bug Tracker
366607 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sun Oct 25 07:26:28 GMT 2009
This bug was fixed in the package usb-imagewriter - 0.1.3-0ubuntu3
usb-imagewriter (0.1.3-0ubuntu3) karmic; urgency=critical
* lib/imagewriter.py: New patch to handle spaces in image path (LP: #366607)
- This patch fixes a possible command-injection security error, which is
the reason for the urgency=critical.
- Removed encapsulation in quotes from line 101, as described in the lower
change, because that would fail if the path contained quotes.
- Used a proper argument list instead of string in both Popen statements.
- Changed shell=True to shell=False because it is no longer needed.
-- Christopher Pavlina <pavlina.chris at gmail.com> Sat, 17 Oct 2009
** Changed in: usb-imagewriter (Ubuntu)
Status: In Progress => Fix Released
Doesn't work, if path to .img file contains spaces.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors