[Bug 437300] Re: FFe: Sync gearmand 0.9-5 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
stefan.potyra at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Mon Oct 12 21:25:17 BST 2009
sponsors ack for 0.10-2
remaining changelog entries (no ubuntu changes present):
gearmand (0.10-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed an empty libgearman-server-dev package.
* Added a patch to prevent writing test files into /tmp.
* Removed lintian override now that the manpages are split.
-- Monty Taylor <mordred at inaugust.com> Sun, 11 Oct 2009 00:57:35 -0700
gearmand (0.10-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Added doc-base entries for documentation.
* Added lintian-override for arch-dep-package-has-big-usr-share. The files
are all manpages, which do in fact need to be in the package.
* New upstream version.
* Removed postgres include path hack.
-- Monty Taylor <mordred at inaugust.com> Mon, 28 Sep 2009 21:43:31 -0700
** Summary changed:
- FFe: Sync gearmand 0.9-5 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
+ FFe: Sync gearmand 0.10-2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
FFe: Sync gearmand 0.10-2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors