[Bug 442576] [NEW] Sync sugar-0.84 0.84.6-10 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
luke at faraone.cc
Sun Oct 4 22:03:05 BST 2009
Public bug reported:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync sugar-0.84 0.84.6-10 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Changelog entries since current karmic version 0.84.6-6:
sugar-0.84 (0.84.6-10) unstable; urgency=low
* Suggest sugar activities read write imageviewer browse pippy (set
upstream as default actions for various mime types).
* Recommend (current branch of) python-carquinyol.
-- Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> Tue, 15 Sep 2009 01:21:57 +0200
sugar-0.84 (0.84.6-9) unstable; urgency=low
* Use branch shortlog in Vcs-Browser stanza.
* Replace patch 1002 with improved fix from upstream jhconvert tool.
* Use versioned debian-branch in gbp.conf.
* Really update OLPC relation (now historic) in long description (as
intended in 0.84.6-8).
-- Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> Mon, 14 Sep 2009 22:06:02 +0200
sugar-0.84 (0.84.6-8) unstable; urgency=low
* Update OLPC relation (now historic) in long description.
* Fix error in changelog (wrong upstream branch for patch).
-- Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> Fri, 11 Sep 2009 09:08:40 +0200
sugar-0.84 (0.84.6-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Add patch 0001 syncing with head of upstream sucrose-0.84 branch.
+ Update locales zh_TW, nl, ne, mn, it, fr, ar.
+ Remake the cache when the DS returns an unexpected amount of
+ Fix .xoj support (sl#1098).
+ Upgrade activities that were installed from bundles (sl#1176).
* Update CDBS snippets:
+ Enhance package-relations.mk to support all binary package
relations (except -indep ones).
+ Improve package-relation.mk cleanup to cover debhelper 6 and 7,
strip more whitespace and cover mixture of unversioned+versioned
+ Silence applying dependencies in package-relation.mk.
+ Implement fail-source-not-repackaged rule in upstream-tarball.mk.
+ Update URL to draft DEP5 format in copyright-check.mk output.
* Fix double cdbs build-dependency.
-- Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> Thu, 10 Sep 2009 20:46:47 +0200
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: sugar-0.84 (Ubuntu)
Sync sugar-0.84 0.84.6-10 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors