[Bug 337914] Re: Upgrade to version 0.6.5
Launchpad Bug Tracker
337914 at bugs.launchpad.net
Tue Mar 10 19:40:06 GMT 2009
This bug was fixed in the package nemiver - 0.6.5-0ubuntu1
nemiver (0.6.5-0ubuntu1) jaunty; urgency=low
* New upstream release (LP: #337914)
- Enlarge the default size of the variable inspector dialog
- Change the 'restart' icon
- Fix libtool wrapper detection for files with dashes
- View -> "Show Errors" and "Show Output" should not be displayed
- Remember history in var inspector dialog
- tabs are in different order to Alt-1,2,3,4,5
- Assertion when trying to open variable inspector
- Add a preference for sourceview color theme
- Hook up the color theme preference
- Don't link fooprog test program against libnemivercommon, etc.
- Refactor the parser and create GDBMParser
- Support singular RESULT parsing.
- GDB/MI parsing error
- Listing Source files from target executable is broken
- Print a message on the terminal when the user calls a function
- "Call function" dialog should remember history
- Random crash
- nemiver crashes on startup in GtkHex
- Remove config.h.in from Source Control Manamagement.
- Fix compilation breakage with gtksourceviewmm-1
- Make Nemiver compile on gtkmm 2.12
- Better pretty print when calling functions.
- Avoid duplicates in call function dialog history.
- Persist the Variable inspector dialog history
- Fix compilation with gcc 4.3.3
- Add Debugger category to desktop file
- Cannot locate source with a full file name
- Shorten compilation lines
- add intltool as Build-Depends
-- Baptiste Mille-Mathias <baptiste.millemathias at gmail.com> Tue, 10
Mar 2009 20:14:30 +0100
** Changed in: nemiver (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
Upgrade to version 0.6.5
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors