[Bug 272264] Re: FeatureFreezeException: Please sync scilab-5.1 (multiverse) from PPA
c_korn at gmx.de
Mon Mar 2 11:06:01 GMT 2009
Jeuclid made it into jaunty.
Can some push scilab in the queue?
** Description changed:
Please sync scilab-5.1 from this PPA.
Changelog since current jaunty 4.1.2-6.
scilab (5.1-1~ppa2) jaunty; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Some patches removed (included upstream)
* Better watch file
* Missing dep to pkg-config
-- Christoph Korn <c_korn at gmx.de> Thu, 12 Feb 2009 18:34:41 +0100
scilab (5.0.3-11) intrepid; urgency=low
[ Sylvestre Ledru ]
* Missing dep to ant & docbook-xsl
* Information about the LGPL added in the copyright file
* Force a minimal version of jeuclid
* Install the icon
* Fix a problem in the scilab.desktop file (thanks to Christoph Korn)
* Icons added to the menu item
[ Christoph Korn ]
* Installing desktop file.
* Adding missing commata in debian/control
Fix french documentation:
This should finally fix bug 3918
-- Christoph Korn <c_korn at gmx.de> Thu, 05 Feb 2009 00:06:29 +0100
scilab (5.0.3-2) experimental; urgency=medium
* Warnings removed on startup
* Tests moved to scilab-test package
-- Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre.ledru at inria.fr> Sat, 22 Nov 2008
scilab (5.0.3-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* New upstream version (Closes: #483682, #499565, #486876)
Massive changes in the package construction
* Package moved to main since Scilab is free (CeCILL license)
* modelicac, intersci and scilab manpages added
-- Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre.ledru at inria.fr> Fri, 1 Oct 2008 13:37:08
While incorporating Scilab into Ubuntu, please change the revision
number to match the one from Debian Science -6 for now.
Sylvestre Ledru is the author of the patches and the debian directory comes from debian-science.
Following other packages will have to be synced before scilab-5.0.3 can compile:
- [ ] jeuclid: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/334767
+ [x] jeuclid: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/334767
[x] xmlgraphics-common: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xmlgraphics-commons/+bug/326172
[x] fop: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/fop/+bug/326171
Packages marked with [x] are released in jaunty.
A description of the proposed changes, with sufficient detail to estimate their potential impact on the distribution:
- scilab-5.1 has many bugs fixed and a completely new user interface.
- The jeuclid package has to be in jaunty before scilab can be built.
A rationale for the exception, explaining the benefit of the change:
- scilab-5.1 has many bugs fixed.
- it has great improvements in speed and compatibility with graphic cards.
- The new user interface is more user friendly
- a main reason is: scilab is now free
The sources are available in the PPA and in the REVU request.
FeatureFreezeException: Please sync scilab-5.1 (multiverse) from PPA
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors