[Bug 322047] Re: Sync request (2.7.3-2)
mehdi.dogguy at pps.jussieu.fr
Wed Jan 28 10:07:54 GMT 2009
The present version in Ubuntu Jaunty is 2.7.2 which fails to build.
This package is supposed to fix this problem.
** Summary changed:
- Sync request (2.7.3-2)
+ Sync request Scala 2.7.2-2 (universe) from Debian Sid 2.7.3-2 (main)
** Description changed:
- Binary package hint: scala
+ Binary package: scala 2.7.2-2 Ubuntu Jaunty (universe)
- Binary package: scala
- Please sync scala from Debian Sid (main).
+ Please sync scala 2.7.3-2 from Debian Sid (main).
Relevant changelog entries:
scala (2.7.3-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add Homepage field in debian/control
* Fix debian/rules to execute binary-arch target.
* Scala and Scala-library depend now on openjdk6-jre as an alternative
to the virtual package java-virtual-machine, thanks Lintian.
-- Mehdi Dogguy <dogguy at pps.jussieu.fr> Tue, 27 Jan 2009 11:20:34 +0100
scala (2.7.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Min Huang ]
* New upstream release
* Crash with OpenJDK installed is fixed (Closes: #505913)
[ Mehdi Dogguy ]
* Set Maintainer to "Debian Scala Maintainers" mailing-list and Min
* Restrict "Architecture" field to build only where the java compiler
exists (Closes: #483412).
-- Lex Spoon <lex at debian.org> Sat, 24 Jan 2009 20:32:34 -0500
Sync request Scala 2.7.2-2 (universe) from Debian Sid 2.7.3-2 (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors