[Bug 318374] Re: Please merge ikiwiki 3.02 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Launchpad Bug Tracker
318374 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sun Jan 18 10:30:06 GMT 2009
This bug was fixed in the package ikiwiki - 3.02ubuntu1
ikiwiki (3.02ubuntu1) jaunty; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable (LP: #318374), Ubuntu remaining changes:
- Remove wdg-html-validator from Build-Depends field. The xmlns set in
the generated <html> elements causes /usr/bin/validate to attempt to
download a file from w3.org. This doesn't work without Internet access.
ikiwiki (3.02) unstable; urgency=low
* blogspam: New plugin, adding spam filtering for page editing / comment
posting using the BlogSpam.net API.
* Add auto-blog.setup, which will set up an ikiwiki instance tuned for use
* checkcontent: New hook, can be used to implement arbitrary content
filters, including spam filters.
* table: Fix misparsed links in external files.
* table: Find links in external files in scan pass.
* rename: Show full names of affected pages.
* comments: Fix cache avoidance hack.
* repolist: New plugin to support the rel=vcs-* microformat.
* goodstuff: Include repolist by default. (But it does nothing until
configured with the repository locations.)
* comments: Add support for removing comments via web interface. (smcv)
* Consistently allow use of relative paths in all PageSpecs
that take a page name parameter. Previously, match_created_before(),
match_created_after(), match_sourcepage(), and match_destpage()
did not support that, and the docs were not clear.
* pinger: Get whole url, don't just head, avoids problems on
the nostromo web server.
* Recommend libterm-readline-gnu-perl since that makes auto.setup
-- Alessio Treglia <quadrispro at ubuntu.com> Sun, 18 Jan 2009 09:40:58
** Changed in: ikiwiki (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
Please merge ikiwiki 3.02 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors