[Bug 317726] [NEW] Please merge fbreader 0.8.17-12 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
317726 at bugs.launchpad.net
Fri Jan 16 01:51:44 GMT 2009
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Nick Ellery (nick.ellery):
Binary package hint: fbreader
Please merge fbreader 0.8.17-12 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
fbreader (0.8.17-12) unstable; urgency=low
- New patch 930-use-shell-make-variable.patch. It allows to do 'make -jN'.
- New patch 940-use-debian-compiler-flags.patch. It allows to build
package with debian-specific flags.
- Added support for 'parallel=n' in DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS.
- Added support for 'noopt' in DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS.
- Now package builds with '-D_REENTRANT' flag.
- Added missing dependency: libzlui-qt4 on libzlcore.
- Included SONAME's to library packages' names:
- Renamed 'libzlcore' package to 'libzlcore0.9'.
- Renamed 'libzltext' package to 'libzltext0.9'.
- Split arch-independent stuff from 'libzlcore' to 'libzlcore-data'
- Fixed dependency: 'libzltext-dev' depends on 'libzltext', not
-- Eugene V. Lyubimkin <jackyf.devel at gmail.com> Sat, 12 Jul 2008
** Affects: fbreader (Ubuntu)
Please merge fbreader 0.8.17-12 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors