[Bug 313477] Re: Please merge cmus 2.2.0-3 (multiverse) from Debian unstable (main).
Launchpad Bug Tracker
313477 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sat Jan 3 16:10:12 GMT 2009
This bug was fixed in the package cmus - 2.2.0-3ubuntu1
cmus (2.2.0-3ubuntu1) jaunty; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable (LP: #313477), Ubuntu remaining changes:
- ffmpeg.c: use correct headers location to fix FTBFS with recent ffmpeg
snapshots (LP: #311007).
cmus (2.2.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Acknowledging NMU. Closes: #509277.
cmus (2.2.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer. Closes: #484734
* Changed debian/control
- Standard-Version to 3.8.0 ( was 3.7.2 no changes needed )
-- Alessio Treglia <quadrispro at ubuntu.com> Sat, 03 Jan 2009 15:54:50
** Changed in: cmus (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
Please merge cmus 2.2.0-3 (multiverse) from Debian unstable (main).
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors