[Bug 312950] [NEW] Please sync adonthell 0.3.5-1 (universe) from Debian experimental (main).
Launchpad Bug Tracker
312950 at bugs.launchpad.net
Thu Jan 1 18:28:08 GMT 2009
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Iain Lane (laney):
Binary package hint: adonthell
Please sync adonthell 0.3.5-1 (universe) from Debian experimental
Changelog since current jaunty version 0.3.4.cvs.20080529-1+nmu1:
adonthell (0.3.5-1) experimental; urgency=low
[ Gonéri Le Bouder ]
* add the missing -p1 in debian/patches/series so the package doesn't
FTBFS with the quilt source format (Closes: #484977)
* Bump the standard version to 3.8.0, no change needed.
[ Ansgar Burchardt ]
* Add watch file
[ Iain Lane ]
* New upstream version 0.3.5
* debian/rules: Use quilt.make to apply patches.
* debian/patches: Delete obsolete patches.
* debian/patches/04_do_not_ship_pyc.diff: Refreshed.
* debian/watch: Updated to look at savannah.nongnu.org
[ Miriam Ruiz ]
* Added Iain Lane <laney at ubuntu.com> to Uploaders
-- Iain Lane <laney at ubuntu.com> Wed, 31 Dec 2008 14:23:46 +0000
** Affects: adonthell (Ubuntu)
Please sync adonthell 0.3.5-1 (universe) from Debian experimental (main).
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors