[Bug 315704] [NEW] Please sync Elisa 0.5.25-1 from Debian experimental
Launchpad Bug Tracker
315704 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sat Feb 14 19:15:46 GMT 2009
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Wouter Stomp (wouterstomp):
Please sync/merge this version from debian experimental. Ubuntu has one
local change: -ugly is a suggests instead of recommend for Ubuntu, not
elisa (0.5.25-1) experimental; urgency=low
[ Sjoerd Simons ]
* Update python-pgm build-depend, remove python-dateutil dependency.
[ Paul van Tilburg ]
* New upstream release (closes: #499853, #491728, #507358).
- Added myself as an uploader.
- Removed legacy Conflict/Breaks: elisa-core.
- Bumped the python-pgm depend to >= 0.3.9.
- The elisa program is no longer located in bin/ in upstream, install
it from debian/tmp.
- Install shared data also from debian/tmp to be more consistent.
-- Paul van Tilburg <paulvt at debian.org> Sun, 01 Feb 2009 18:32:17
** Affects: elisa (Ubuntu)
** Affects: elisa-plugins-bad (Ubuntu)
** Affects: elisa-plugins-good (Ubuntu)
** Affects: elisa-plugins-ugly (Ubuntu)
** Affects: elisa (Debian)
** Tags: sync
Please sync Elisa 0.5.25-1 from Debian experimental
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors