[Bug 304595] Re: smc package should include smc-music
quadrispro at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 6 15:26:59 GMT 2009
smc (1.7-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. (Closes: #511404)
* debian/control: smc Build-Depends on libboost-filesystem1.37-dev instead of
* debian/control: dpatch build dependency has been added in order to make the
update of libboost-filesystem1.37-dev.
* smc is not failing anymore with undefined symbol error in CEGUI. Problem was
caused by a missed directory called translations under /usr/share/games/smc/
* smc now suggests smc-music. Thanks to Alessio Treglia for reporting this.
* Bug 'Segmentation fault on startup' is no longer present in this new
upstream version. (Closes: #512841)
** Changed in: smc (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
smc package should include smc-music
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors