[Bug 320915] Re: Remove aRts from the archive - rebuild all dependencies
Launchpad Bug Tracker
320915 at bugs.launchpad.net
Wed Feb 4 18:35:06 GMT 2009
This bug was fixed in the package mythplugins -
mythplugins (0.21.0+fixes19556-0ubuntu4) jaunty; urgency=low
[ Thomas Mashos ]
- Remove mythbrowser - no longer supported
- Make sure ownership of /var/lib/mythtv/posters is proper.
[ Mario Limonciello ]
* Rebuild to get rid of arts. (LP: #320915)
- Make mythplugins have recommends rather than depends.
- Invert libmp3lame-dev | liblame-dev build dependency.
-- Mario Limonciello <mario_limonciello at dell.com> Wed, 04 Feb 2009
** Changed in: mythplugins (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Fix Released
Remove aRts from the archive - rebuild all dependencies
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors