[Bug 415007] [NEW] Sync kchmviewer 4.1-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
coutadeurf at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 20:35:57 BST 2009
Public bug reported:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync kchmviewer 4.1-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
The package from Debian is building fine, as it's not using anymore libarts.
This mean that the change I made before to fix a FTBFS is not useful anymore.
This package can be then synced from Debian.
Changelog since current karmic version 3.1.2-0ubuntu3:
kchmviewer (4.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. (Closes: #479402, #496888)
* Add patch to disable kio-msits build to avoid okular-extra-backends
* Bump compat/debhelper to 7.
* Update debian/control:
- Set Debian KDE Extras Team as Maintainer and myself in Uploaders.
- Update build dependencies:
- Add cmake, quilt and pkg-kde-tools
- Replace kdelibs4-dev by kdelibs5-dev
- Remove autotools-dev
- Update Standards-Version to 3.8.2 (no changes needed).
- Add Homepage field
* Remove deprecated files: debiandirs, dirs and Makefile.
* Update debian/menu file to Debian menu policy 2.1
* Switch debian/rules to dh.
-- Fathi Boudra <fabo at debian.org> Wed, 29 Jul 2009 21:43:18 +0200
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: kchmviewer (Ubuntu)
Sync kchmviewer 4.1-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors