[Bug 414410] [NEW] Sync scilab 5.1.1-7 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Launchpad Bug Tracker
414410 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sun Aug 16 13:27:10 BST 2009
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Christoph Korn (c-korn):
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync scilab 5.1.1-7 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Changelog since current karmic version 5.1.1-6:
scilab (5.1.1-7) unstable; urgency=low
[ Sylvestre Ledru ]
* Change of my email address since I am now DD \o/
* Better processing with the removal of the rpath
* dh_desktop call removed
* Standards-Version updated to 3.8.2
* Force the minimal version of suitesparse to 3.4.0-1. This version
introduced new binary packages (libumfpack and libamd here)
[ Christoph Korn ]
* Set libscilab-java as architecture independent because it only
contains a jar file.
* Added scilab-bin-dbg as debugging package. CDBS should do the rest.
* Moved the install code for icons from "binary-install/libscilab-java::"
target to "install/scilab::" target.
-- Sylvestre Ledru <sylvestre at debian.org> Fri, 14 Aug 2009 16:06:35
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.9 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: scilab (Ubuntu)
Sync scilab 5.1.1-7 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors