[Bug 401965] Re: Please merge quodlibet 2.1-2 (universe) from debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
401965 at bugs.launchpad.net
Wed Aug 12 18:15:06 BST 2009
This bug was fixed in the package quodlibet - 2.1-2ubuntu1
quodlibet (2.1-2ubuntu1) karmic; urgency=low
* Resync from debian unstable (LP: #401965)
- fix-context-crashes.patch: Dropped. Included Upstream.
- 60-popen2-deprecated.patch: Dropped. Included Upstream.
* debian/quodlibet-ext.install: Changed 'site-packages' to '*-packages'.
* debian/rules: Changed 'site-packages' to '*-packages'.
quodlibet (2.1-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fall back to python-central rather than python-support, since
python-support currently breaks this package. (Closes: #536739)
quodlibet (2.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New Upstream Version (maintenance release)
* Bug fixes:
* Installer fixes [15, 27, 88]
* Right-click on menu causes crash 
* Removing a pane from the paned browser causes segfault 
* Null bytes in tags are now stripped on load [177, 242]
* zh_CN translation updated 
* Support .oga file extension for Ogg Vorbis files 
* Support libre.fm scrobbling in qlscrobbler plugin
* Get Internet Radio channel listing from yp.icecast.org 
* Ignore errors during playback for ~#skipcount 
* URIs supported for --play-file and --enqueue 
* Many minor fixes and enhancements.
* Don't use deprecated popen functions (Closes: #531628)
* Drop patches use-music-profile.patch; it's been integrated upstream.
* Drop install paths patch; it's no longer necessary.
* Migrate to debhelper 7 and python-support from cdbs and python-central.
-- Andres Rodriguez <andreserl at ubuntu.com> Mon, 27 Jul 2009 14:02:54
** Changed in: quodlibet (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
Please merge quodlibet 2.1-2 (universe) from debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors