[Bug 251985] Re: nginx init script should support the 'status' action
Launchpad Bug Tracker
251985 at bugs.launchpad.net
Wed Aug 12 17:30:07 BST 2009
This bug was fixed in the package nginx - 0.7.59-1ubuntu1
nginx (0.7.59-1ubuntu1) karmic; urgency=low
* Readd status action to init script: (LP: #251985)
+ Add sourcing to '. /lib/lsb/init-functions'
+ Add 'status' action.
- debian/control: Add Depend on lsb >= 3.2-14, which has the
* Added a UFW profile set: (LP: #308695)
- debian/nginx.ufw.profile: Added.
- debian/control: nginx: Suggests ufw.
- debian/dirs: Added 'etc/ufw/applications.d'
- debian/rules: Added install rule for the nginx UFW profile.
* Added support for gzip_static module: (LP: #346010)
- debian/rules: Added '--with-http_gzip_static_module' to configure.
* debian/control: Update Maintainer field to match Ubuntu Developers.
-- Andres Rodriguez <andreserl at ubuntu.com> Tue, 04 Aug 2009 11:28:00
** Changed in: nginx (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
nginx init script should support the 'status' action
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors