[Bug 377871] Re: [karmic] Please update keysafe to 0.4.0.1
Launchpad Bug Tracker
377871 at bugs.launchpad.net
Mon Aug 10 22:40:07 BST 2009
This bug was fixed in the package keysafe - 0.4.0.1-0ubuntu1
keysafe (0.4.0.1-0ubuntu1) karmic; urgency=low
[ Artur Rona ]
* New upstream release (LP: #377871).
* Merge debian-dir from 0.4-1 (unstable):
- Bump debhelper compat level to 7.
- Bump Standard-Version to 3.8.0.
- Build-Depends on libboost-python-dev, libbotan1.8-dev.
- Drop Build-Depends-Indep.
* debian/control: Add homepage.
* debian/rules: Support simple-patchsys.
* debian/patches/01_fix_lboost_python.patch: Link to lboost_python-mt.
* debian/watch: Add for uscan.
[ Kenneth E. Drake ]
* debian/patches/02_python_26.patch: Fix for python 2.6
* debian/rules: Fix issue with binary-post-install.
keysafe (0.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
keysafe (0.3.5-4.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Removing dependency on python2.4 packages.
keysafe (0.3.5-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Improving the copyright file.
-- Artur Rona <ari-tczew at tlen.pl> Sat, 04 Jul 2009 11:46:03 +0200
** Changed in: keysafe (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Fix Released
[karmic] Please update keysafe to 0.4.0.1
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors