[Bug 408383] Re: Please sync pdfedit 0.4.3-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
right2bhavi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 14:42:48 BST 2009
2009-07-21 PDF Editor 0.4.3
* xpdf code base updated to 3.02pl3 patch which fixes
several serious remote vulnerabilities
* French translation update (bug 275)
* Fix for  Secunia advisory backported from poppler
* Flattener class implemented (bt#289)
* Bugs 248, 256, 285, 290, 291, 295, 299, 301, 304, 305, 306, 307, 309, 310, 314 fixed
* Internal changes
- all revisions are numbered in oposite direction (0 is
always the oldest one) to enable stable numbering
- changes are not discarded after we get to an older
revision and back
Looking through the changelog it fixes security vulnerabilities
Please sync pdfedit 0.4.3-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors