[Bug 302823] Re: Please merge db4.3(4.3.29) from debian unstable
Launchpad Bug Tracker
302823 at bugs.launchpad.net
Fri Nov 28 07:50:06 GMT 2008
This bug was fixed in the package db4.3 - 4.3.29-12ubuntu1
db4.3 (4.3.29-12ubuntu1) jaunty; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable, remaining changes: (LP: #302823)
- Add patch to fix memory leak with realname.
db4.3 (4.3.29-12) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fix arm encryption problem, thanks to Ben Hutchings.
* Change Source-Version to binary:Version.
* Switch to build with tcl8.5.
* Bump to Standards-Version 3.8.0.
* Remove myself from Uploaders.
-- Bhavani Shankar <right2bhavi at gmail.com> Thu, 27 Nov 2008 19:55:44
** Changed in: db4.3 (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
Please merge db4.3(4.3.29) from debian unstable
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors