[Bug 301136] Re: Please merge drgeo 1.1.0-1.1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
301136 at bugs.launchpad.net
Mon Nov 24 00:45:06 GMT 2008
This bug was fixed in the package drgeo - 1.1.0-1.1ubuntu1
drgeo (1.1.0-1.1ubuntu1) jaunty; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable, remaining changes (LP: #301136):
- Added icon in /usr/share/pixmaps/gnome-drgenius.xpm so that the menu
entry has an icon.
drgeo (1.1.0-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fixed the drgo.desktop file, added the debian/drgeo_32x32.xpm file.
Added a dpatch file. This icon has been generated from glade/drgeo.png.
* Fixed the problem with debian/watch file. Thanks to Raphael Geissert
<atomo64 at gmail.com> for the patch (Closes: #449758).
* Fixed the problem rendering description with Aptitude. Thanks to
Tomas Pospisek <tpo_deb at sourcepole.ch> for the patch (Closes: #389137).
* Updated to Debian policy 18.104.22.168
* Added a dpatch file to fix the problem with setting the x-www-browser
as a renderer html viewer. (Closes: #284075).
* Updated debian/rules Debianhelper compatibility version to 5.
* Alter the dh_installdeb call after dh_makeshlibs and dh_shlibdeps calls in
debian/rules to avoid a lintian warning.
* Modified debian/menu file according to the Debian menu sub-policy, added the
* Added the license to the debian/copyright file.
* Updated Build-Depends control field to debhelper (>> 5.0.0) from 4.0.0.
* Fixed the segfaults problem. This problem is fixed in Ubuntu launchpad
(LP #257797). Thanks to Pietro Battiston <toobaz at email.it> for his report.
-- Nick Ellery <nick.ellery at ubuntu.com> Sat, 22 Nov 2008 17:10:59
** Changed in: drgeo (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
Please merge drgeo 1.1.0-1.1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors