[Bug 297928] Re: Please merge util-vserver 0.30.216~r2772-4 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Launchpad Bug Tracker
297928 at bugs.launchpad.net
Mon Nov 17 16:40:06 GMT 2008
This bug was fixed in the package util-vserver - 0.30.216~r2772-4ubuntu1
util-vserver (0.30.216~r2772-4ubuntu1) jaunty; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable, remaining changes: (LP: #297928)
- Add -Wl,-z,norelro to LDFLAGS, fix FTBFS while stripping binaries
on i386 and amd64 architectures (Ubuntu toolchain issue only).
util-vserver (0.30.216~r2772-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Added /dev/shm to be created on vserver build for POSIX
compliance (Closes: #504780)
* Added debian/patches/60securecaps.dpatch to change the default
policy to assume all capabilities are unsafe, unless they are
* Fix incorrect $(CURDIR) usage in debian/rules (Closes: #307980)
-- Bhavani Shankar <right2bhavi at gmail.com> Fri, 14 Nov 2008 10:28:30
** Changed in: util-vserver (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
Please merge util-vserver 0.30.216~r2772-4 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors