[Bug 295573] Re: Please merge mapnik 0.5.1-3 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Launchpad Bug Tracker
295573 at bugs.launchpad.net
Mon Nov 17 15:30:06 GMT 2008
This bug was fixed in the package mapnik - 0.5.1-3ubuntu1
mapnik (0.5.1-3ubuntu1) jaunty; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable (LP: #295573), remaining changes:
- build-dep on libltdl7-dev instead of libltdl3-dev.
- change libltdl3-dev to libltdl7-dev in libmapnik-dev Depends field.
+ Add quilt support.
+ Add libtool2_2.diff patch, fix FTBFS (LP: #270686).
* New Ubuntu change:
- add Homepage field
- remove libagg-dev from Build-Depends because it was added twice
mapnik (0.5.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Link against system agg library (closes: #493786) required for...
* Update Standards-Version
* Add missing #include to fix FTBFS on GNU/kFreeBSD (closes: #493499)
-- Iulian Udrea <iulian at ubuntu.com> Wed, 05 Nov 2008 04:33:35 +0000
** Changed in: mapnik (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
Please merge mapnik 0.5.1-3 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors