[Bug 297349] Re: Please merge gtk2hs 0.9.13-3 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Launchpad Bug Tracker
297349 at bugs.launchpad.net
Fri Nov 14 18:00:08 GMT 2008
This bug was fixed in the package gtk2hs - 0.9.13-3ubuntu1
gtk2hs (0.9.13-3ubuntu1) jaunty; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable (LP: #297349), remaining changes:
- added lpia to archtectures.
gtk2hs (0.9.13-3) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/postinst, debian/prerm:
- Use ghc-pkg6 instead of ghc-pkg. Thanks to
Stefan Potyra <sistpoty at ubuntu.com>. (Closes: #501052)
- Try to determine old upstream version. (Closes: #484928)
* Use closer version to haskell-devscripts of dh_haskell_depends.
- Adds Vcs-Darcs field. Thanks to KiBi.
- Removes Build-Depends on haskell-devscripts, and added on dctrl-tools.
* debian/dh_haskell_depends: new parameter -P, asked for inclusion in
haskell-devscripts in bug #502099.
* debian/watch: Using sf.net directly.
-- Alessio Treglia <quadrispro at ubuntu.com> Thu, 13 Nov 2008 23:25:39
** Changed in: gtk2hs (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
Please merge gtk2hs 0.9.13-3 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors