[Bug 278013] [NEW] Please sync smc 1.6-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
278013 at bugs.launchpad.net
Fri Nov 14 10:46:14 GMT 2008
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Alessio Treglia (quadrispro):
Binary package hint: smc
smc (1.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. (Closes:#479415)
* Bumped standards version to 3.8.0.
* debian/control: dpatch build dependency has been removed temporarily.
* debian/control: smc-data does not depend on smc anymore. This change will
avoid a circular dependency. (Closes: #478712)
* smc does not segfault. (Closes: #500039, #491590)
* Icon is not missed in Gnome Menu. Thanks to Saïvann for providing a
solution. (Closes: #491885)
* debian/control: smc-data's and smc-music's descriptions have been improved.
-- Muammar El Khatib <muammarelkhatib at gmail.com> Mon, 20 Oct 2008
There are several improvents since 1.4:
Many New Sprites and Sprite updates
Particle emitter and ambient sound
Basic translation support
Bug fixes, etc...
** Affects: smc (Ubuntu)
** Affects: smc (Debian)
Please sync smc 1.6-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors