[Bug 296795] Re: please merge dhelp (0.6.14) from debian unstable
Launchpad Bug Tracker
296795 at bugs.launchpad.net
Thu Nov 13 14:45:06 GMT 2008
This bug was fixed in the package dhelp - 0.6.14ubuntu1
dhelp (0.6.14ubuntu1) jaunty; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable, remaining changes: (LP: #296795)
- Recommends: firefox-3.0.
- Exit zero if the bdb module is not available; this usually
indicates that dhelp is not configured yet.
- Bring the version in the Makefile and the one in debian/changelog into
dhelp (0.6.14) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix stupid typo for the previous fix, that made the weekly cron job not
being able to regenerate the documentation (Closes: #502813).
* Make the utility for indexing documentation a bit more robust, so it can
cope with existing, but empty, indexes.
dhelp (0.6.13) unstable; urgency=low
* Not index documents on upgrade, to prevent dhelp blocking the
upgrade for hours (Closes: #487722).
* Add some small utilities to index by hand, because of the above change.
-- Bhavani Shankar <right2bhavi at gmail.com> Tue, 11 Nov 2008 20:10:49
** Changed in: dhelp (Ubuntu)
Status: In Progress => Fix Released
please merge dhelp (0.6.14) from debian unstable
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors