[Bug 296389] [NEW] Please sync kvirc 2:3.4.0-3 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
296389 at bugs.launchpad.net
Mon Nov 10 16:41:40 GMT 2008
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Steve Guio (guioking):
Binary package hint: kvirc
The current Ubuntu version uses Debian latest version patch to fix
irc:// bug. It's fine to sync it again.
kvirc (2:3.4.0-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* try to start command via irc:// handler (Closes: #503401).
* Urgency medium due to potential security bug fix.
-- Raúl Sánchez Siles <rasasi78 at gmail.com> Sun, 26 Oct 2008 21:14:02
kvirc (2:3.4.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Adding 30_security-cipherlist-bad-order_r1990.patch collected upstream.This
solves SSL ciphering security bug: https://svn.kvirc.de/kvirc/ticket/155
* embedding perl needs PERL_SYS_INIT3() (Closes: #495064) Taken from svn and
added as 51_PERL_SYS_INIT3_r2271-bug495064.patch
* GPL code linked against OpenSSL in KVirc (Closes: #495269) Updated copyright
file according to Copyright Holder license additions.
* Adding 52_windowmenu-crashes_r1991.patch taken upstream to fix Window menu
* Moved patches to quilt since double compilation fails (see: #414305).
* Tighten build-depends for automake >= 1.10
-- Raúl Sánchez Siles <rasasi78 at gmail.com> Thu, 18 Sep 2008 21:37:50
** Affects: kvirc (Ubuntu)
Please sync kvirc 2:3.4.0-3 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors