[Bug 252645] [NEW] Please sync ikiwiki 2.54 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
252645 at bugs.launchpad.net
Tue Jul 29 10:41:15 BST 2008
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Alessio Treglia (quadrispro):
Binary package hint: ikiwiki
Please sync ikiwiki 2.54 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Ubuntu changes merged in Debian
Changelog since current intrepid version 2.54ubuntu1:
ikiwiki (2.55) unstable; urgency=low
* remove: New plugin that adds the ability to remove pages via the web.
(Sponsored by The TOVA Company.)
* rename: New plugin that adds the ability to rename pages via the web.
(Sponsored by The TOVA Company.) (This one's for you, Kyle.)
* All rcs backends need to implement rcs_remove, rcs_commitstaged,
and rcs_rename. (Done for svn, git).
* This version adds renamepage hooks, which can be used to modify page content,
including links, during renames.
* prefix_directives enabled in doc wiki, all preprocessor directives
converted. (Simon McVittie)
* editpage: Don't show attachments link when attachments are disabled.
* tag: Allow tagbase to be overridden by starting a tag with "./" or "/".
* Really fix bug with links to pages with names containing colons.
Previous fix mised a few cases.
* Avoid troublesome abs_path calls in wrapper setup.
* Add allow_symlinks_before_srcdir config setting that can be used to avoid
a security check that is a good safe default, but problimatic overkill in
* Don't allow uploading an attachment with the same name as an existing
page, to avoid confusion.
* Split out error messages from editpage.tmpl into several separate
* attachment: Do not escape _ when determining attachment filenames.
* Rebuild pages that change their type. (Gabriel McManus)
* monotone: Add support for rename, delete, and also diff. (William Uther)
* bzr: Add support for rename and delete. (Jelmer Vernooij)
* attachment: Use relative paths when inserting links.
* toggle: Fix for when html got tidied. Closes: #492529 (Enrico Zini)
* cutpaste: New plugin by Enrico Zini
-- Joey Hess <joeyh at debian.org> Sun, 27 Jul 2008 11:23:13 -0400
** Affects: ikiwiki (Ubuntu)
Assignee: Alessio Treglia (quadrispro)
Status: Fix Committed
Please sync ikiwiki 2.54 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors