[Bug 251590] Re: Fix for FTBFS
Launchpad Bug Tracker
251590 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sun Jul 27 14:25:06 BST 2008
This bug was fixed in the package omegat - 1.7.3.u2+dfsg-1ubuntu1
omegat (1.7.3.u2+dfsg-1ubuntu1) intrepid; urgency=low
* Fix FTBFS by using GCJ as build dependency since package is in universe.
- Use default-jdk as build depends.
- Add default-jre and java2-runtime in runtime dependencies.
- Modify Maintainer value to match the DebianMaintainerField
- Set JAVA_HOME corresponding to default-jdk.
- Set default source and target values to 1.5.
- 02-edit-wrapper.dpatch - No need to look for Sun java specifically, as
the applications runs with GIJ.
-- Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde at gmail.com> Thu, 24 Jul 2008 23:55:55
** Changed in: omegat (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
Fix for FTBFS
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors