[Bug 243263] Re: Please "sync" xdigger 1.0.10-12 (Universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
243263 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sun Jul 20 15:35:05 BST 2008
This bug was fixed in the package xdigger - 1.0.10-12ubuntu1
xdigger (1.0.10-12ubuntu1) intrepid; urgency=low
* Sync with Debian (LP: #243263), additional changes required.
* debian/patches/warn_unused_result.patch: Patch write() calls to take
a result and open() calls to have third parameter with O_CREAT, fixing
xdigger (1.0.10-12) unstable; urgency=low
[ Gonéri Le Bouder ]
* add a desktop file, thanks Salvatore Palma (Closes: #454316)
[ Ansgar Burchardt ]
* Bump Debian Standards version to 3.8.0
* Rename XS-Vcs-* headers to Vcs-*
* Remove Homepage reference from long description
* Refer to GPL version 2 in debian/copyright
* debian/menu: Change section to Games/Action
* Do not include high score file in Debian package
* Change location of high score file to /var/games/xdigger.hiscore
* Add myself to Uploaders
* Remove lintian and linda overrides
* Escape hyphen in man page
* Use quilt for patch management and move all changes to debian/patches
* clean up debian/rules
* Depend on xutils-dev for imake (Closes: #485543)
* Update build-dependencies.
* Include years of copyright in debian/copyright.
* Update maintainer information in debian/copyright.
-- Iain Lane <iain at orangesquash.org.uk> Thu, 26 Jun 2008 16:04:16
** Changed in: xdigger (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
Please "sync" xdigger 1.0.10-12 (Universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors