[Bug 249996] [NEW] Please sync dbconfig-common 1.8.39 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
Launchpad Bug Tracker
249996 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sat Jul 19 00:47:46 BST 2008
You have been subscribed to a public bug by Iain Lane (laney):
Binary package hint: dbconfig-common
Please sync dbconfig-common 1.8.39 (universe) from Debian unstable
Explanation of the Ubuntu delta and why it can be dropped:
Fix was cherrypicked from Debian SVN, and is now in this version of the package.
Package also includes some other bugfixes too. b/i/r fine on Intrepid
(tested by installing and purging cacti, which seemed to go well).
Changelog since current intrepid version 1.8.38ubuntu1:
dbconfig-common (1.8.39) unstable; urgency=high
* fix for package failing to purge, thanks to Michael Tautschnig for
reporting this (closes: #476949).
* rc bugfix, high urgency upload.
* a few more more bugs/fixes from Niko Tyni:
- fix for empty substitution in dbc_upgrade_error (closes: #473028).
- ensure TODO gets installed, since the docs reference it (closes: #472946).
-- Sean Finney <seanius at debian.org> Sat, 05 Jul 2008 01:07:31 +0200
** Affects: dbconfig-common (Ubuntu)
Please sync dbconfig-common 1.8.39 (universe) from Debian unstable (main).
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Sponsors for universe, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-universe-sponsors